Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thanks....:)



"As you know, It was just a few short months ago I was on the verge of quiting this crazy business out of total frustration. Today I humbully have to take a moment to sincerely thank all of you for feeling my music, realizing, recognizing, relating and sticking with me through all my struggles & helping me to get to this point.  Honestly It's all because of you. Words are just not enough to express my gratitude but I promise to keep it coming, keep inspiring, and to keep giving you the   best of me".-LUV SAHDAYA
AFTER JUST A FEW WEEKS FROM ITS RELEASE, HER NEW SINGLE 
"HEADSHOTZ / BODYSHOTZ"
 IS GENERATING MASSIVE SUPPORT & POSITVE ATTENTION ON THE STREETS, RADIO & CLUBS NATIONALLY & BECAUSE OF ALL HER FOLLOWERS, SUBSCRIBERS, LIKERS & LOYAL FAN BASE SPREADING THE WORD, SHARING HER MUSIC & HER STORY WORLDWIDE, SAHDAYA HAS NOW CLIMBED TO
NUMBER 1 ON THE REVERBNATION POP CHARTS  IN  BOSTON & PROVIDENCE.
**Please continue to support by requesting SahDaya on your favorite radio stations , clubs, & within your social circles.   Please continue spreading her passion & sharing SahDaya's music & links**
KPAT-95.7FM Santa Maria, CA
Y100 FM WHYI-FM Miami, FL
XHTO 104.3FM El Paso, TX 
WDZH-FM 98.7 Amp Radio Detroit, MI
WBRU-FM 95.5FM Providence, RI
twitter/SahDayaSoSexy
"There are no words to describe Sahdaya's incredible strength. Her story is like a Shakespearian tale -- it has the power to inspire generations".

"Your beautiful.......your sexy....and guess what?..you can sing...take it from a arrogant brotha because my swag is so fresh....i'm in love...i mean....i'm in awe....uh i mean i'm a fan...modern day hip-hop r&b Donna Summer with a sexyswaggalacka swag tag customized....get em gurl...nice tracks Sahdaya! "

 
SahDaya-so sorry to hear about your battle with cancer. God is Good and I will pray for you- U will beat this thing,just like before and you are right-our music makes us stronger. Thanks for sharing your story-you are one strong Lady! Blessings on u and your family "

"i just want to tell you what a big fan i am. And that i want to keep listening to your music but I can't get off of "Angry lover" and am sharing it with all my friends..congrats. keep kicking the shit outta music girl. "

 
"A most versatile SahDaya sound that echos brilliantly even when the song has ended bringing the listen/fan straight into another fabulous track,wonderful production and mixes.... "
 
"SahDaya, You have a diverse mix of well expressed musical ideas and feelings. The use of the musical arrangement supports the style and creates an authentic atmosphere to enjoy. "

The 'Believin' track is a hit! And I can tell youre unique & into what u do. Its something about your music & its unexplainable...keep up the good work & keep grindin! "

"I LOVE YOUR VOICE. DAMNNN U ROCK GIRL. I WANTED TO TELL U WICH SONG I PREFR BUT I CANT, THEY ARE ALL NICE. GOD BLESS U AND HELP U GO FAR KISSES FROM AFRICA !!!!"
 

No comments: