Monday, September 17, 2012

ARE U KIDDING ME

After my battle of the Body I'll say idc to much to say the drama of the body but it's just about done.  I honestly feel like me again.  People get tired of me talking about it and sum even feel like it's not that serious but it is,  and it was to me.   I haven't performed in almost 6months.   I haven't physically been on a stage in 4 in a half  fucking months ARE U KIDDING ME that make me cry and my manager be like you was ill you had to stop but I think of the last time I didn't stop(remember this was the same CANCER) but I didn't stop but!  I had a different chemo this time so honestly a bitch is strong but it literally kicked my ass to the grit no lye but with all that said in done I made it did it pulled threw what ever I'm just about there a week and a half to go and I can be done with this!  I do thank my Creator for giving me the strength to get up ery lol morning to dress my kids get them out to school and get off to RADIATION and back home to rehearse clean cook do my nails and luvvvvv Thank u....SahDaya

www.youtube.com/sahdayaofficial1

No comments: